Online loan apps are getting more popular day by day, as they are easy to use, and getting a loan is easier, provided that there are many lenders available through these apps. Furthermore, with mobile loan apps, you can also get quick loans at low rates of interest. Money Tap is one of those apps where you have the option to get quick and instant Money Tap loans up to ₹5 lakhs ranging from 2 months to 3 years. Furthermore, the documentation process is also quick and easy.
In this article, you will mainly learn about the Money Tap loan app and its major highlights of it. Apart from that, we will also show you the Money Tap loan eligibility criteria, as well as the types of personal loans that Money Tap offers you. Lastly, we will also give you some honest customer reviews of the Money Tap loan app.
Money Tap Loan Review: Highlights Of Money Tap Loan
The following is a highlight of the Money Tap loan app and the types of loans that it provides to borrowers in India:
|Loan Highlights Of Money Tap|
|Loan Amount||From ₹ 3000 to ₹ 5 lakh|
|Money Tap Interest Rate||Starting from 1.08% p.m. or 36% p.a.|
|Eligible Applicant Age||23 years to 55 years|
|Loan Tenure||Minimum 2 months and up to 36 months|
|Minimum Monthly Income||₹30,000 per month for both salaried and self-employed|
|Types of Personal Loans||– Wedding Loan|
– Travel Loan
– Medical Emergency Loan
– Home Loan
– Debt Consolidation Loan
|Loan Processing Fees (Every time you withdraw money from the app, you are charged a nominal processing fee + GST only on the amount that you use.)||2% on the amount of loan cash transferred.|
₹ 3,000 – Rs. 199 + GST
₹ 5,000 – Rs. 399+ GST
₹ 10,000 – Rs. 499 + GST
₹ 25,000 and above – 2% of the borrowed amount + GST
|Late payment fee||15% of the principal amount overdue|
|One-time Line Setup Fee||₹499 + GST|
You can also use the Money Tap loan calculator available on the website to calculate the EMI rates and the interest rates based on the loan amount that you take.
Money Tap Loan Eligibility Criteria
The following are the major eligibility criteria you have to clear if you want Money Tap personal loans:
- You must be either a salaried professional or a self-employed individual (that is, a businessman, lawyer, or doctor).
- Your monthly income should be at least ₹30,000 per month.
- Your age should be at least 23 years, and you must not be more than 55 years old to get a loan from Money Tap.
- As a salaried professional, you should be working in your current job for at least 6 months while you are applying for the loan. You must have an overall work experience of at least 2 years.
- If you are a self-employed individual, you should be running your business for a minimum or be in practice (for lawyers and doctors) for at least 3 years.
Money Tap Loan: Documents Required
To apply for a personal loan from Money Tap, you will need to provide the following documents:
- You should have passport-sized photographs stuck on the duly filled application form.
- You should share a copy of your PAN card.
- You should also share your address proof by scanning them and sending them through the app. Some of the major documents you can use in this case include – Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter ID Card, Driving License.
- You should have your ID Proof scanned: Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License, or Aadhaar Card.
- Your income proof will consist of Payslip, Form 16, Certified P&L statement/Balance Sheet, etc.
- You should also show some other documents as and when the lender requires them from you.
Types Of Personal Loans Offer By The Money Tap Company
The following are the types of personal loans that you will be able to avail of from Money Tap:
1. Personal Loans for Wedding
2. Personal Loan for Medical Emergencies
3. Personal Loan for travel-related expenses.
4. Loans For Home Renovation
5. Loan to get a laptop and mobile.
6. Personal loan for consolidation of debt.
To learn more about the loans offered by Money Tap, you can contact Money Tap customer care. You can ask all loan-related doubts, and they will probably clear them.
Money Tap Loan App Review By Customers
You should always check reviews of any app, especially the ones related to finance and loans. The following are some of the major reviews of customers related to the Money Tap loan app:
“Customer Service is not poor… It’s NIL. I paid 35/36 instalments properly but when I asked for further loan there is no response in spite of several mails”
By – LakshmibharthkumarReview Source
“I suggest all not to apply here as this site is a harassment site. They don’t understand your problem even if you are having a serious and true problem.”
By :- soumyaa1994chaudhReview Source
“If your credit score is good definitely you will get money. My credit score is 816. I got Rs. 62000 to my account. One executive came and take one Adhar card Xerox and one cancelled cheque. After one week I got a call and confirm.Please provide good Documents and Also Repay the payment correctly your credit score coming up.”
By – kumargowda6096Review Source
“The app securely connects with the banking systems to give them not only an instant approval but also a credit limit, depending on individual credit history with real-time data from CIBIL.”
By :- jaiswal181Review Source
As you can see from the reviews above, Money Tap is an average place to take loans from if you are looking for personal loans since it has both good and bad reviews. Apart from that, the types of personal loans available at Money Tap are also great. With low-interest rates and many different loan options, Money Tap is a good app platform to go to if you want instant personal loans. What do you yourself think about the Money Tap loan app? Share your reviews with us in the comments section below.
Have A Look :-